There is a lot of news about Jubin’s personal life. For those unfamiliar with the rumour, Nikita Dutta is an actress rumored to be dating Jubin. In the aftermath of the couple’s collaboration on the song “Mast Nazron Se,” there were rumors that the couple was dating.
Any tea on what’s cooking between them?
Nikita Dutta and singer Jubin Nautiyal have opened up about their friendship. In the upcoming music video “Mast Nazron Se,” the two artists are rumored to be dating.
In an interview with Siddharth Kannan, Jubin described his relationship with Nikita as “just two friends hanging out. I am very fond of her, definitely. She is an amazing person.”
In discussing his relationship with Nikita, Jubin told Siddharth Kannan, “It is just two friends hanging out, nothing much. Two people can go out for coffee together. I’m very fond of her, definitely. She’s amazing.”.
The interview revealed a four-year friendship between Jubin Nautiyal and Nikita Dutta. The man replied, “Sahi hai, yaar, badhiya ladki hai. Yeh kehna ki hum relationship mein hain woh great Hoga (It would be wrong to call us a couple). It’s great to spend time with her. She has such a kind heart, and I feel connected to her. We are just excellent friends.”
Mast Nazron Se is scheduled for release on March 31. They shared stills from the song on their Instagram accounts, showing Jubin wearing a marron long-sleeved kurta and Nikita wearing a cream lehenga. The post was greeted with heart emojis, and some confused fans even commented, “congratulations.”
Quick Facts Jubin Nautiyal
- Indian playback singer Jubin Nautiyal performs live.
- India’s Dehradun, Uttarakhand, was the place of his birth on 14 June 1989.
- The song “Raataan Lambiyan” received him the IIFA award for “Playback Singer (Male).” He also won the Mirchi Music Awards for “Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata (Reprise)” from Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- In addition to recording songs for films in various Indian languages, he has also written songs for television.
- During the television music reality show X Factor, Nautiyal reached the top 25.
- With the song “Ek Mulakat” from the film Sonali Cable (2014), he made his debut in the Indian music industry.
- For the 2015 film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon, he sang ‘Zindagi,’ ‘Bandeyaa,’ ‘Tu Itni Khoobsurat Hain Reloaded,’ and ‘Samandar.’
- The songs “Tujhe Kitna Chahein Aur Hum” from Kabir Singh, “Tum Hi Aana,” and “Kinna Sona” from Marjaavaan became chartbusters for Nautiyal.
- For the film Hate Story 4, he sang “Boond Boond” with Neeti Mohan and ‘Gazab Ka Hai Din Remake’ with Prakriti Kakar.
- He became a chartbuster in 2019 with the songs ‘Toh Aagaye Hum’ and ‘Main Jis Din Bhula Du.’
Quick Facts Nikita Dutta
- In Hindi films and on television, Nikita Dutta appears as an actress.
- Lekar Hum Deewana Dil was her film debut in 2012.
- After making her television debut with Dream Girl, Dutta is best known for portraying Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
- In 2018, she returned to film with Gold, and after a supporting role in Kabir Singh (2019), she has since starred in The Big Bull (2021) and Dybbuk (2021). During her web debut, Dutta played the divorcee Titli in MX Player’s original series Aafat.
- She graduated from St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai with a degree in Economics.
- Lekar Hum Deewana Dil Rose was Dutta’s debut film.
- Kabir Singh was one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
- As a follow-up to Kabir Singh, she played a central role in Neeraj Udhwani’s Maska.
- She starred in Kookie V. Gulati’s The Big Bull, a fictionalized biographical film about 1992 stock market scam accused broker Harshad Mehta, opposite Abhishek Bachchan.
- Dybbuk, her next film, was released on Amazon Prime Video the same year.
- The Zee Studios dance musical drama Rocket Gang will star Dutta opposite Aditya Seal.
- Akshay Kumar’s Gold marked Nikita Dutta’s Bollywood debut.
- The actress will appear in ‘Ek Dooje Ke Vaaste’ and ‘Emraan and Nikita’s Dybbuk.’
- Over the next few years, she will also appear in ‘Rocket Gang’ and ‘Aafat.’
Her friendship means a lot to me: Jubin Nautiyal.
Jubin Nautiyal said that he is only a dear friend to Kabir Singh in response to the relationship rumour. This is all rumor! Nikita is one of my dearest friends,” he said. In the same interaction, he also said that the dating rumour had not affected their friendship. According to Nikita Dutta, the actor understands how rumors spread in the industry. He believes she understands how false information spreads because she is an actor.
It was, however, difficult for the singer to explain everything to his family. Nautiyal’s family members were upset when they learned about his rumored secret engagement with the actor. He had to spend a considerable amount of time clarifying the situation to them. They were upset; they said they found out about your wedding from the papers.
- It has been rumored that Jubin Nautiyal and Nikita Dutta are dating.
- As a result of not knowing how to handle the rumours, Jubin said he was greatly affected by them.
- The song Mast Nazron Se by Jubin and Nikita was released on March 31.
- Fans were left confused before the release by cryptic posts that suggested the couple was engaged.
- Nikita wore a cream-colored lehenga, while Jubin wore a traditional kurta.
What is Jubin Nautiyal’s relationship status?
Several times recently, Jubin Nautiyal and Nikita Dutta have been spotted together, which has led to relationship rumours circulating.
Jubin Nautiyal and Nikita Dutta are getting married.
They did not get married in real life, but these pictures are from Nikita Dutta’s upcoming song opposite Kabir Singh movie star Jubin Nautiyal.
Nikita Dutta’s current situation: what is she doing?
The actress returned to films in 2018 with Gold, and after appearing in Kabir Singh (2019), she starred in The Big Bull (2021) and Dybbuk (2021).