On October 25, 2021, Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan celebrated thirty years of marriage, and they still seem to be deeply in love with each other. Their respective religions are respected at home, and Shah Rukh and Gauri follow both.
They are an example to all couples within the industry and outside of it for their love, commitment, trust, fidelity, and belief in one another. But, according to Shah Rukh, there is only one girl for him, Gauri. She always amazes Shah Rukh with how she manages their family, his production house, and her work as an interior designer. Her completeness is what he regards as her greatest strength.
Gauri was very talkative at that time, he remembered. “She spoke a lot, which is strange since Gauri doesn’t talk much. Then she explained that she wasn’t waiting for her boyfriend, but for her brother. She just used that line to avoid dancing with cheapskates.”
In later interviews, SRK confessed that he was very possessive about Gauri and didn’t like her talking to other men. In his first attempt to propose to Gauri, her parents didn’t like him either, so she turned him down. Then, without telling him, she left for Mumbai, deciding she needed a break. He sold his camera to get money to move around the city with his friends.
During a familiar friend’s party in 1984, Shah Rukh Khan met Gauri Chhibber for the first time. However, Shah Rukh could not ask Gauri to dance with him due to his shyness when he saw her dancing with another boy. Eventually, he got the courage to ask her, but she turned him down by saying she was waiting for her boyfriend. At that moment, Shah Rukh’s dreams were shattered. Despite this, her brother, with whom she attended the party, was her ‘boyfriend.’
These are why Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan remain the most powerful couple in Hollywood.
We think of Shah Rukh Khan as the King of Romance in Bollywood when we think of the King of Romance, the original Romance King. The queen is the essential part of a king, and for Shah Rukh, Gauri Khan is the essential part of his life. The couple of Gauri and Shah Rukh is a power couple. Even though there is more than one reason to prove why they are a power couple, we have listed a few.
In addition to their magical yet filmy love story, Shah Rukh and Gauri’s business empire inspires couples everywhere. We see the result of their successful growth together, despite staying true to their individuality. However, despite Shah Rukh’s global dominance, it is Gauri who continues to capture hearts. We believe Shah Rukh and Gauri are the power couple numero uno.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Relationship With Gauri Khan Revealed By Body Language Expert
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan have been together for more than three decades, and their journey has been no less than an elaborate Yash Chopra film.
With his on-screen chemistry with an actress or his off-screen bond with his wife, SRK is the man who taught the world how to romance. Defining royalty in all its true sense, the Bollywood power couple goes from strength to strength.
In a recent interview with the Times of India, some interesting revelations were made by a body language expert and astrologer, Pandit Jagannath Guruji.
According to Pandit Jagannath, Gauri is overpowering at home in keeping her family together.
The TOI reported that Pandit Jagannath said, “Gauri Khan is a dominating personality, but only at home. She keeps the family together, clearly. Her stance in the picture shows how determined she is to be unique and individual.”.
Quick facts about Gauri Khan
- Film producer and fashion designer Gauri Khan are from India.
- Her production company, Red Chillies Entertainment, has produced films like Main Hoon Na, Om Shanti Om, and Chennai Express.
- Mukesh Ambani, Roberto Cavalli, and Ralph Lauren are among the high-profile clients Khan has designed spaces for.
- Among Fortune Magazine’s “50 Most Powerful Women” in 2018, she was named one of the most powerful women in the world.
- In Delhi, Gauri Chhibber was born to Punjabi Hindu parents Savita and Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber.
- Known for keeping a low profile and being media-shy, Khan keeps a low profile.
- Bollywood’s most stylish woman is often cited as her.
- January 2008 saw her on the cover of Vogue India, a popular lifestyle magazine in India.
- Vogue India featured her again in April 2012, along with Sussanne Khan.
- As part of HDIL India Couture Week 2009, she walked the runway alongside her husband and a filmmaker turned fashion designer Karan Johar.
- TISVA commissioned Khan to curate a collection of designer lights in 2017.
- Gauri Khan and Khan met in Delhi in 1984.
- On October 25, 1991, the couple was married in a traditional Hindu ceremony.
- They have a son named Aryan (born in 1997) and a daughter named Suhana (born in 2000).
- A surrogate mother carried their third child, Abram, into the world in 2013.
- Shahrukh Khan maintains that while he believes in Islam, he respects his wife’s religion.
- The Qur’an lies next to Hindu deities at home; their children follow both religions.
- Several Khan’s films have been produced.
- Shah Rukh Khan is the husband of Bollywood actress Gauri Khan.
- The couple has three children: a son, a daughter, and a son-in-law.
- In addition to being a fashion designer, Gauri Khan is also an actress.
- She owns Gauri Shinde Design in Mumbai.
Are Shahrukh and Gauri possessive of each other?
Gauri and Shah Rukh have admitted to being quite possessive about their ladyloves. Shah Rukh had said in earlier interviews that he did not like Gauri talking to other men because it was their first relationship.
When SRK met Gauri, how old was he?
He met Gauri Khan when he was 18 and fell in love with her. Gauri was 14 when this happened.
What is the best friend, Gauri Khan?
Their decades-long friendship is celebrated in London by Gauri Khan and Maheep Kapoor.